Cosmos Eleven is the owner or licensee of all rights, including all copyrights, trademarks,
and other intellectual property rights connected to or incorporated within Cosmos Eleven,
the website, materials, and Services, unless otherwise specified in this Agreement.
For the avoidance of doubt, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Rights include all rights in respect of all graphics, logos, text elements, images,
and other elements included in and deriving from the gameplay and virtual world featured in Cosmos Eleven, including without limitation in-game names, characters, locations, and any virtual assets or items ("Virtual Assets").
If you are under the age of 18, you must not use Cosmos Eleven game, the Website, Materials, or Services.
There will be no alterations, tampering, or circumvention:
You may not change, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with or circumvent any aspect of Cosmos Eleven, including but not limited to the game's underlying rules and mechanics,
the game's code, its user interface, and/or its operating principles.
There will be no reverse engineering:
You may not reverse engineer Cosmos Eleven or attempt to deduce or otherwise determine the source code for Cosmos Eleven's operation in any way.
There will be no copies or derivative works:
Except as expressly permitted by the License, you may not adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, publish,
or create copies or derivative works from any portion of Cosmos Eleven, the Website, Materials, or Services.
Bots are not allowed:
In order to access or utilize Cosmos Eleven, the Website, Materials, or Services, you may not use any automatic software or "bots."
No server overload: You may not deliberately take any acts that could overload or crash the systems that support the Website, Materials, and Services (the "Servers").
There will be no multi-accounting:
You may not utilize multiple accounts to access or use Cosmos Eleven, the Website, Materials, or Services in order to bypass any portion of the Terms of Service or the Cosmos Eleven gameplay mechanics.
No illegal access to the server:
Any program other than the authorized game client software is not permitted to connect to the Servers.
There is no data collection or extraction:
You may not extract information from the Website using data collecting and extraction tools or software, nor may you use frame techniques to enclose any of the Website's contents.
Use of trademarks, logos, proprietary names, and visuals without permission is prohibited:
You may not use any of Cosmos Eleven's logos, trademarks, or other proprietary names or designs without explicit permission from Cosmos Eleven.
This prohibition also applies if such uses are undertaken in conjunction with links to Cosmos Eleven, for the avoidance of doubt.
You must keep all password and login information associated with your User Account secure and
not divulge or allow third-party access to your User Account without first getting prior
approval from Cosmos Eleven.
You are solely responsible for any and all activities and/or charges incurred as a result of the use of your password and login.
If you know or think that a third-party has accessed your User Account or that your login or password information have been, or may have been, obtained by a third-party, you must immediately contact Cosmos Eleven.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that any process, devices, and/or services you use to access or use Cosmos Eleven or any of the Website, Materials, and Services (including, but not limited to, to acquire, hold, manage, and sell NFTs)
do not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code, or other forms of interference that may damage your own computer system and/or any data in.
In connection with your access or use of Cosmos Eleven game or any of the Website, Materials, or Services, Cosmos Eleven disclaims all duty for any interference or damage to your devices, computer system, and/or any data stored therein.
Regardless of the foregoing, Cosmos Eleven gameplay allows users to own specific virtual
assets that Cosmos Eleven may design and release from time to time,
in the form of non-fungible tokens issued on the WAX Blockchain or otherwise as Blockchain based tokens, as well as the underlying smart contracts, at its sole discretion ("NFTs").
NFTs can be intended as digital collectibles and/or items with a function inside the 'Cosmos Eleven' gameplay, but they don't have to be.
Cosmos Eleven makes no representations or warranties about any of the characteristics of
Cosmos Eleven. To the fullest extent authorized by law,
all guarantees are expressly disclaimed. While Cosmos Eleven has attempted to take all reasonable precautions and use reasonable care in the development of the content of Cosmos Eleven,
the Website, Materials, and Services, we make no representations or warranties that:
- Cosmos Eleven operates without a hitch and without errors;
- The use of Cosmos Eleven is appropriate for any purpose and does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third parties;
- any information in Cosmos Eleven and/or any of the Website, Materials, or Services is correct, adequate, complete, or error-free, or that any Posts or Images comply with the Posting Policy and Image Policy.
Cosmos Eleven is used at your own risk. Cosmos Eleven is offered to you "as is," with all flaws and no express or implied warranties of any sort.
Cosmos Eleven is neither a financial platform or vehicle, nor is it an investment advisor. Cosmos Eleven does not provide financial advice, profit offers, or investment returns (ROI).
Cosmos Eleven is a multi-activity interactive game based on the Wax Blockchain.
In the event that any information or data relating to you or your use of any of Cosmos Eleven, the Website, Materials, or Services held by Cosmos Eleven or any third-party on behalf of or in coordination with Cosmos Eleven is lost, corrupted, or otherwise compromised, you agree to indemnify and hold Cosmos Eleven harmless.
You agree that Cosmos Eleven may collect and use technical data and related information
gathered on a regular basis,
including but not limited to technical information about your devices, systems and application software, and peripherals,
to facilitate the provision of updates, support, and other services to you (if any) related to Cosmos Eleven.
Cosmos Eleven may use this information in a way that does not allow individuals to be identified.
If a court or government agency orders us to disclose any of your personal data, we will promptly notify you so that you can obtain an appropriate protective order or other remedy,
unless the court or government agency prohibits prior notification.
This Posting Policy applies to any comments you post or statements you make in connection with
specifically on the Website (which includes, for the avoidance of doubt, any associated forums, chat rooms, and/or other messaging services)
or any messages you send to other users of the Materials and Services (including as part of the Cosmos Eleven gameplay) ("Posts").
Posts may neither, unless Cosmos Eleven has given prior written permission.
- represent any views or opinions other than your genuine opinion on the subject at hand;
- contain any personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any kind,
as determined solely by Cosmos Eleven, or otherwise breach or infringe on any third party rights (including, without limitation, third party intellectual property rights) and/or applicable laws or coercion.
- promote or advertise any person or entity or their goods or services; nor
- violate any of the representations set forth below.
You grant Cosmos Eleven a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to:
- use any Posts that Cosmos Eleven deems appropriate in relation to Cosmos Eleven and/or any of the Website, Materials, or Services, or in the promotion of the same; and
- sub-license third parties, on such terms as Cosmos Eleven deems appropriate, to use any Posts in relation to Cosmos Eleven and/or any of the Website, Materials, and Services, or the promotion thereof.
You unconditionally represent and warrant that, as of the date of any Post:
- you own all rights to your Posts, or you have all necessary rights to grant Cosmos Eleven the above-mentioned rights;
- you have paid and will pay in full any fees or other payments incurred as a result of the publication or other use of your Posts; and
- your Posts do not violate any third party's intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights.
Cosmos Eleven reserves the right, with or without prior notice, explanation, or liability, to:
- limit or eliminate your ability to post;
- prohibit the posting of specific Posts;
- make changes to any specific Posts; and/or
- completely remove any Posts from Cosmos Eleven, the Website, or anywhere else where they appear or are stored related to the Materials and Services (including as part of the Cosmos Eleven gameplay).